Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Android 9), Sony Xperia Z5 (Android 7.0)
Builds: Firefox Release 68.3.0, Firefox Beta 68.4b2 and Firefox Nightly 68.4a1 (2019-12-16)
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to : Amazon link.
- Tap on the product picture.
- Pinch zoom in.
Expected Result: The zoom in is executed without having context menu triggered.
Actual Result: The zoom in triggers the context menu.
- 2 attempts out of 5 times with Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Android 9) for each mentioned build
- 2 attempts out of 4 with Sony Xperia Z5 (Android 7.0) for each build
- The issue reproduces with Firefox Preview Nightly 191218 (Build #13520612) with Gecko View 73.0a1-20191216095052.
- Please check the attached video.
- As a side note that may help in resolving the issue, it seems that in case you wait a couple of seconds after a zooming in/zooming out action the context menu can be triggered most of the times. Please check video.
- This bug was created in order to track the issue more easily.