User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1b) Gecko/20020818 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1b) Gecko/20020818 This is true for latest builds from 20020815. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Download latest win32 build from http://ftp.mozilla.org/...nightly/latest/ 2. Go to http://www.kaktusas.org 3. Actual Results: The stylesheet is not applied and site looks terribly ;) Expected Results: Apply stylesheet (/default.css) N/A
Looks fine to me (on a current Linux build). What symptoms do you see of the stylesheet not being applied? (You aren't testing off of your hard disk, are you?)
WFM - 2002081204 - win 98
http://www.kaktusas.org/download/kaktusas_bad.png http://www.kaktusas.org/download/kaktusas_good.png These are screenshots with different versions of Mozilla (config is the same). I cleared my local cache before installing newer version, still no luck. I have my language preferences set to lt and en, but that .... em ;) After I switched en to be first, english version displays correctly ;) but lithuanian still horribly. So, maybe it's problem in language handling? and I must submit new PR?
We were all testing the english version, I suspect. I certainly was. However, both versions look fine to me, although it could be some charset issue that was fixed recently.
Paulius, If you create a new profile with 'lt' as the only language - does that help? If so, try adding 'en' after 'lt' in this new profile - did the problem come back now?
If I understood you correctly, I have to create new profile, then remove en/en-us, add lt, test, add en and test again? That doesn't help.
Hmm... so... I created a new profile. Put just "lt" in the language prefs. Loaded http://www.kaktusas.org/. Got the Lithuanian version of the page. Stylesheet was applied just fine....
Well, I installed Mozilla with fresh install on another pc and everything works perfectly. Then I checked with the same new version on my pc (uninstall old - install new) - the bug is there... Then I wiped Mozilla completely and installed again - and everything works ;) The bug could be closed (and it wasn't a bug really). Strange thing, when I created new profile, as you suggested, it doesn't work either. Thanks for your time, support and great browser ;)
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 16 years ago
Resolution: --- → INVALID
OK, good to hear that the problem is gone now. Verified.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.