Sync web-platform-tests PR 24605 into mozilla-central (this bug is closed when the sync is complete).
Details from upstream follow.
pyup-bot <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Update psutil to 5.7.2
This PR updates psutil from 5.7.0 to 5.7.2.
- wheels for 2.7 were inadvertently deleted.
- 1729_: parallel tests on UNIX (make test-parallel). They're twice as fast!
- 1741_: "make build/install" is now run in parallel and it's about 15% faster
Process.wait() on POSIX returns an enum, showing the negative signal
which was used to terminate the process::
>>> import psutil
>>> p = psutil.Process(9891)
Process.wait() return value is cached so that the exit code can be
retrieved on then next call.
- 1747_: Process provides more info about the process on str() and repr()
(status and exit code)::
psutil.Process(pid=12739, name='python3', status='terminated',
exitcode=<Negsigs.SIGTERM: -15>, started='15:08:20')
- 1757_: memory leak tests are now stable.
- 1768_: [Windows] added support for Windows Nano Server. (contributed by
- 1726_: [Linux] cpu_freq() parsing should use spaces instead of tabs on ia64.
(patch by Michał Górny)
- 1760_: [Linux] Process.rlimit() does not handle long long type properly.
- 1766_: [macOS] NoSuchProcess may be raised instead of ZombieProcess.
- 1781_: fix signature of callback function for getloadavg(). (patch by