If I send an 8-bit plaintext attachment, Mozilla should mark it with appropriate charset according to the locale settings on the machine I use (e.g. if I have LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R, the attachment should be marked charset=KOI8-R). Currently (1.1 on Red Hat Linux 7.3) even if I add charset to an attachment by hand-editing a draft in the Drafts folder, after I open the message in Mozilla, the charset gets dropped.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 72116 ***
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 15 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.