Symptom: After some usage of a Firefox build, selecting text with shift+Left or Right arrow causes Firefox to repeat the previously selected plus the newly selected characters twice, claiming once that everything was deselected, then that the new text was being selected all at once. After a restart of Firefox, the bug is gone, until the trigger, which is yet to be determined, hits and the bug resurfaces.
- Focus it, and write "This is a test."
- Result: VoiceOver says: "Period, selected".
- Shift+LeftArrow again.
- Expected, and also the case if the bug hasn't hit yet: VoiceOver says: "t, selected".
- Result if the bug has hit: VoiceOver will say: "Period, deselected. t period, selected".
- Select to start of line with Cmd+Shift+LeftArrow:
- Result with the bug: "t period unselected. This is a test period, selected".
- Expected: "This is a tes, selected".