Closed Bug 1697462 Opened 7 months ago Closed 7 months ago

Update node dependencies

Categories

(Webtools Graveyard :: Pontoon, task, P3)

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: axel, Assigned: axel)

Details

Attachments

(1 file)

We're in need of an update of the node environment.

I started this with an ad-hoc update of frontend/react-scripts, but that fails to build.

Culprit is eslint, which it then uses in 7.1. The eslint we use is 4.x, so that probably needs to move first. Bonus points for fixing the Makefile target.

At the depth of the rabbit hole I'm in right now, I figured I'd file a bug. No idea what else is lurking.

Priority: -- → P3

Found a way out of the rabbit hole, taking.

Assignee: nobody → axel
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 7 months ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: Webtools → Webtools Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.