Not reproducible on Windows
Have the following prefs enabled:
Secondary monitor connected. I have a 1920x1080 monitor connected to a MacBook Pro with 3072 x 1920 resolution. Reproduced this issue on another MacBook Pro connected to a different monitor as well. Reproduced it with a 2k monitor connected too.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open https://mozilla.github.io/webrtc-landing/gum_test.html
- Move the window to the secondary monitor and make sure it is maximized (not full screen)
- Click on the Camera or Microphone button
- Check the Permission Panel
- Grab the window and move it over to your main monitor (the one from the MacBook in my case)
The permission panel should adapt to the resolution switch without affecting any visual elements.
The outline of the webRTC permission panel disappears upon switching the window from the secondary monitor to the main one. Can't reproduce vice-versa.
This is reproducible only behind the "browser.proton.doorhangers.enabled" pref. If I enabled only the global proton pref, it is not reproducible nor on non-proton builds.
Not visible (or reproducible) with Dark theme.