After creating an email acoount with Mozilla 1.2a, I'm not able to change the server settings (server name, user name and port). I could reproduce this bug on 2 different machines. In 1.1 it works correct. [TOM]
Reporter: Have you already tried a new profile (seldom profiles get corrupted of what reason ever)?
I've tried 2 scenarios: 1st scenario: Updated an existing 1.1 to 1.2a with a couple of existing mail accounts. 2nd scenario: Fresh installation of Mozilla 1.2a. After installing Mozilla I've 2 accounts created. In both cases the same problem. *No* text box for "Server Name", "User Name" and "Port" in the acccount settings/server settings. Only an information like in "Server Type". [TOM]
I did not see this probem in the 10-10 trunk and tested again with the 11-11trunk and did not see this problem. I did see the problem in a branch build on 9-25 that affected only IMAP accounts, POP were OK. Tom, was your mail accounte IMAP and can you try a build after 10-10-2002 or better yet a current build to confirm this problem is now gone.
Yes - the accounts are IMAP accounts. I've updated to 1.2b a couple of days ago and now the problem is solved. [TOM]
resolving as dup of 169219 and verifying *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 169219 ***
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 16 years ago
Component: Account Manager → Return Receipts
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
Component: MailNews: Return Receipts → MailNews: Backend
QA Contact: nbaca → offline
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.