Orca & Ubuntu fails to read all text and just says "TAB"
Affects all these Os
Firefox nightly 92.0a1 affected
Firefox beta 91.0 not affected because it acts differently
Firefox release 90.0.2 not affected because it acts differently
-Make sure firefox is already set as default browser, in order to avoid a different result.
or avoid the popup asking you if you want it default at launch.
-ORCA screen reader is ON.
Steps to reproduce
- Launch new profile.
- go to about:config
- change accessibility.blockautorefresh = true
- change devtools.chrome.enabled = true
- Close firefox
- move OS date more 60 days, example october 26
- Launch firefox and use the same profile.
- In nightly: it reads the "refresh firefox infobar" below the URL bar
- In beta:, it will not read it
- In Release:, it will not read it.
- start pressing TAB key
when i press TAB it only says "tab, tab, tab" not usefull, it gets stuck no matter what area you are it does not read it
it only says TAB when you press the tab key
it should say TAB and should ALSO speak the place or location you are selecting.
For example if i start pressing tab i should end up saying "save to pocket" or should tell you
the "refresh firefox infobar" text, and should tell you that you are on the allow button, but it only say "TAB"
Notes the result is different in beta & Release because as soon as you launch firefox it does not read the refresh firefox infobar., it just reads data from urlbar. but when you press tab you can reach the infobar text and it does read it.