This bug requests inclusion in the NSS root store of the following root certificates owned by Government of Tunisia, Agence National de Certification Electronique / National Digital Certification Agency (ANCE/NDCA).
Friendly Name: TunTrust Root CA
Cert Location: http://www.tuntrust.tn/pub/TnTrustRootCA.pem
SHA-1 Fingerprint: CFE970840FE0730F9DF60C7F2C4BEE2046349CBB
SHA-256 Fingerprint: 2E44102AB58CB85419451C8E19D9ACF3662CAFBC614B6A53960A30F7D0E2EB41
Trust Flags: Websites
Test URL: https://validovssl.tuntrust.tn
This CA has been assessed in accordance with the Mozilla project guidelines, and the certificates approved for inclusion in bug #1587779
The next steps are as follows:
- A representative of the CA must confirm that all the data in this bug is correct, and that the correct certificate has been attached.
- A Mozilla representative creates a patch with the new certificate.
- The Mozilla representative requests that another Mozilla representative review the patch.
- The Mozilla representative adds (commits) the patch to NSS, then closes this bug as RESOLVED FIXED.
- At some time after that, various Mozilla products will move to using a version of NSS which contains the certificate. This process is mostly under the control of the release drivers for those products.