I think that maybe the change to use a JS object on the task tree has screwed something up, but running the calendar is now much slower than it was. Notice that after you add the first calendar, the arrows to resize the event list columns no longer appear. You only get a default mouse pointer.
OK, I think I found the problem, and I've fixed it in CVS. We were sorting the array each time the tree was figuring out what to show. We no longer do that.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 16 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
The bugspam monkeys have been set free and are feeding on Calendar :: Sunbird Only. Be afraid for your sanity!
QA Contact: colint → sunbird
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.