From bug 1774174 comment 7
Steps to reproduce with Orca:
- Navigate to the addressbook table and add two rows.
- Focus the second address input.
- Insert+A to switch to browse mode.
- Shift+Alt+ArrowRight. Moves to the checkbox, and announces row and column.
- Shift+Alt+ArrowUp. Moves to the checkbox on the first row, and announces row and column.
- Shift+Alt+ArrowLeft. Moves focus to email address input, and announces row and column.
- Shift+Alt+ArrowLeft. Moves focus to the selector, and announces row and column.
- Shift+Alt+ArrowRight. Does nothing!
Basically, as soon as you get to the first column, you get trapped there. I tracked it down, and, ironically, it is caused by the screen-reader-only rule:
Removing the line gets it to work. I think it may have to do with the fact that browse mode takes the screen position of elements into account, and the lack of a position may be throwing it off. Not sure if this would be considered a bug with Orca.