So I'm trying to make my weekly status reports easier to write by having bugzilla give me a list of reviews I did in the last week. The query I did was "All bugs with Flag changed by firstname.lastname@example.org and Flag changed after 02/15/2003 01:00:00 and (Flag changed to review+ or Flag changed to superreview+)" but that returns me a list of 211 bugs, some of which I haven't touched in months. Changing the changed after date doesn't seem to have any effect.
I cannot reproduce this bug on BMO as of today. I performed the following query: product = Bugzilla flag|changed since|02/14/2005 12:00 flag|changed to|approval+ (Looking for bugs that Dave had approved since yesterday noon.) This returned exactly three bugs, which I know to be a correct number. When I removed the 'changed since' conditional, it had more than 600. Resolving as WORKSFORME.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.