User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 HTTP/1.1 302 redirect should be handelt correctly. In Mozilla its only works (for me) if I don't use a proxy. But it works with no problems in earlier version (e.g. 1.2.1). Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open Mozilla 2. Surf to www.ebay.de (or www.ebay.com) 3. Klick on "mein ebay" (my Ebay) (=http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayLogin) 4. Sign in 5. go back to www.ebay.de (.com) 6. Click "my ebay" again (you have to wait 30 secs until the new page is displayed) Actual Results: I had to wait 30 secs bevor the new page is displayed. I used also Proxomitron (www.proxomitron.org) to check the HTTP headers and the active connections. Mozilla closes the connection after he gets the 302 header for about 30 secs. After that the new location of the header is called. Expected Results: Redirect to new Location (see header) without waiting. I also used the http://webtools.mozilla.org/web-sniffer/ and I am getting strange results. For example use the Sniffer for www.amazon.de, cgi1.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayLogin , or any other side using a 302 header. Sometimes it gets the header correctly sometimes mozilla gets nothing. Example: http://webtools.mozilla.org/web-sniffer/view.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi1.ebay.de%2Faw-cgi%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbayLogin&verbose=on input url: http://cgi1.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayLogin fully qualified url: http://cgi1.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayLogin will send these HTTP Request headers: Accept: text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,video/x-mng,image/png,image/jpeg,image/gif;q=0.2,*/*;q=0.1 Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 Accept-Language: de,de-at;q=0.9,de-de;q=0.8,de-li;q=0.6,de-lu;q=0.5,de-ch;q=0.4,en;q=0.3,en-us;q=0.1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Host: cgi1.ebay.de calling gethostbyname_r() on cgi1.ebay.de succeeded calling connect() succeeded But using this link should redirect me to "my ebay" because I already signed on and the cookie was saved.
*** Bug 220949 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 12 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.