User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 if you use <LINK REL="CaSe_InSensitive" TYPE="text/html" TITLE="This Is CaSe Sensitive" HREF="..."> then a submenu "More" -> "case_insensitive" is created with an item "This Is CaSe Sensitive". IMHO, the submenu should be "More" -> "CaSe_InSensitive" in the above case. Another thing, if you use spaces in REL, then several submenus are created: <LINK REL="With Space" TYPE="text/html" TITLE="One Item" HREF="..."> This adds TWO submenus: "More" -> "with" and "More" -> "space", both containing the same menu item "One Item". IMHO, the above line should create just ONE submenu "More" -> "With Space". Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce:
The "rel" attribute is a space delimited set of terms. So an item with rel="foo bar" should go in two separate submenus -- one called "foo" and one called "bar". That part of the behavior is certainly correct. eg you can have: <link rel="next end" href="foo"> And that is exactly equivalent to: <link rel="next" href="foo"> <link rel="end" href="foo">
well, then probably something like <link rel="next%20end" href="foo"> should work. Yes. I just got it to work using so just forget about spaces. (added two lines to test.html) One small addition: it should work the same way if it is rel="END" or rel="EnD" or rel="end". (the same holds for other predefined like bookmarks, chapters, next, prev, etc. but for user specific rel strings it should stay case sensitive. (see another example in bugzilla: menu "More" -> "show". there is no way to make it be "Show", which would look better. Well, in this example it's the appearance. In some other languages, like German, you have to write some words with the first letter being capital.)
Reassigning obsolete bugs to their respective Seamonkey owners (i.e. nobody). If you want this fixed for Firefox, change the Product and Component accordingly and reassign back to me.
Assignee: firefox → guifeatures
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.