User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030314 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030314 My one-line signature file is the following Mes données sont indexées sur Généanet http://www.geneanet.org When sending a mail with an attachment and quoted-printable enabled, the "g" from ".org" is displayed on the next line. So the link becomes incorrect. -- Mes données sont indexées sur Généanet http://www.geneanet.or g Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. enable quoted printable 2. create a signature file with Mes données sont indexées sur Généanet http://www.geneanet.org 3. send a mail with an attached file Actual Results: The signature is displayed as -- Mes données sont indexées sur Généanet http://www.geneanet.or g Expected Results: The signature should be displayed as -- Mes données sont indexées sur Généanet http://www.geneanet.org
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 186217 ***
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
I am the reporter. I confirm that the bug is still present in: Mozilla 1.7.11 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; fr-FR; rv:1.7.11) Gecko/20050802 Regards,
I can't locate the exact bug, but I know this problem has been fixed for a while. The issue had to do with the message being encoded with quoted-printable, which was causing the last character of certain lines in the message body to appear on a new line.