User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Log into mail account and can get messages, can only move 1 message to junk file, than cannot delte messages nor move any otehrs to junk file Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.get mail and wait 2. move message to junk folder 3.Cannot delete or move any items to junk Actual Results: Mail box acts as if it is locked up Expected Results: been able to move messages to junk mail folder and delete unwanted messages
What is the name of this file: Mozilla-Profile\mails\Account1\Inbox. (Inbox. , INBOX. , inbox. ) ? FYI:See the release notes for the profile location on win98
Assignee: asa → mscott
Component: Browser-General → Networking: MailNews General
Product: Browser → MailNews
QA Contact: asa → gchan
Fresh upgrade from Moz 1.1 to Mozilla 1.3 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312 Winme 1. Open and running email in three pane window with message in preview. 2. Delete message. Works as expected. 3. Next message highlighted and in preview. 4. Delete message. Nothing appears to happen. 5. Deleted message remains in preview no matter which message highlighted. 6. Deleted message remains visible in inbox. 7. Messages can be opened to include deleted message. 8. Move another message to a folder results in an unread message condition. Message might be visible (and responds to delete) or may not be visible. If visible, message has old date (12/31/69 6:00 pm), no subject. However, deleted message now gone from inbox and in trash as desired. 9. Message that was subject of move is now gone. Not clear if I did something to cause loss. 8. Stop/Start Mozilla also clears deleted message. This bug seems to be best fit to my situation, however bugs 188152 and 196534 may also be related. Not sure I can live with this and may try to back off. Still, this is one awesome chunk of software folks!! Keep up the good work!!
Finally figured out what you guys were talking about with the case issue of the inbox files. I did migrate from Netscape 4.7. Both of my inbox files were all lower case. Renamed both to “Inbox”. Can no longer reproduce problem.
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.