Status

()

defect
--
trivial
RESOLVED FIXED
17 years ago
7 years ago

People

(Reporter: martin, Assigned: martin)

Tracking

2.17.4
Bugzilla 2.18
Bug Flags:
approval +

Details

Attachments

(1 attachment, 1 obsolete attachment)

Clean up <ulink>s so that

 <ulink url="http://www.mysql.com/">http://www.mysql.com/</ulink>

becomes

 <ulink url="http://www.mysql.com/"/>

Patch coming up...
Posted patch Patch 1.0 (obsolete) — Splinter Review
Hope I nailed them all. The fixes for bug 203160 are also included in this
patch. 

I fixed a few minor typos and reworded text in a few places as I thought it
sounded better.

For consistency I have changed all references to b.m.o bugs to be of the form

 "see bug <ulink url="...=######">######</ulink>"
Attachment #121651 - Flags: review?(jake)
Comment on attachment 121651 [details] [diff] [review]
Patch 1.0

>Index: administration.xml
>===================================================================
[...]
>-      outside the webroot. See
>-      <ulink url="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44659">bug
>+      outside the webroot. See bug
>+      <ulink url="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44659">
>       44659</ulink> for more information.
>       </para>
I'd prefer to keep the word "bug" as part of the hyperlink as it is more
consistant with what Bugzilla does. I noticed this in many places, but I won't
mention each one :)

>Index: faq.xml
>===================================================================
[...]
>-	    Try Klaas Freitag's excellent patch for "whineatassigned" functionality.
>-	    You can find it at <ulink
>-            url="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6679"/>. This
>+	    Try Klaas Freitag's excellent patch for "whineatassigned"
>+            functionality. You can find it at bug <ulink
>+            url="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6679">6679</ulink>. This
"attached to bug 6679"

>Index: installation.xml
>===================================================================
[...]
>-      <ulink url="http://www.snert.com/Software/Throttle/">
>-      http://www.snert.com/Software/Throttle/</ulink>. 
>+      <ulink url="http://www.snert.com/Software/mod_throttle/"/>
As I'm sure you're already aware, this is already in :)

Everything else looked good... sorry it took so long to get to this...
Attachment #121651 - Flags: review?(jake) → review-
Posted patch Patch 1.1Splinter Review
Okay, addressed all your comments. In the process discovered a lot of places
where there were double spaces in a sentence and consequently fixed those as
well.
Attachment #121651 - Attachment is obsolete: true
Comment on attachment 122850 [details] [diff] [review]
Patch 1.1

The double spaces after are period are technically correct for the English
language (at least that's what they told me in English class), but being that
DocBook (and HTML) ignore extra whitespace their existance doesn't really
matter.
Attachment #122850 - Flags: review+
Checked in.

Also, added your name to the list of contributors (it obviously won't appear on
the web page until I recompile the docs again).
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 16 years ago
Flags: approval+
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → Bugzilla 2.18
QA Contact: matty_is_a_geek → default-qa
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.