User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030529 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030529 Attempted to send to several persons. Opened "addresss book" from the compose window and selected several names. After saying OK and returning to compose window to write the e-mail, I decided to include additional people. I reopened the address book window and found "false" or incorrect names (e.g. "Lynn", with no associated e-mail address) and cross-linked names (e.g. "Walt" with his OTHER address shown...not the one I had selected, but the one I selected was ALSO shown). These were people in the address book but the "address to" was NOT shown as they appear in the address book itself. I deleted the wrong ones and closed the address book, then returned to find that they and other "wrong" ones were listed. However, the "send to" field of the compose window did not include any of these "wrong" listings. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.From Mail window, open "Compose" 2.Select "address" and choose names to which to send (I used BCC for all names). 3.After selecting names (I had chosen ten names), choose "OK." 4.From "compose" begin typing a few sentences then stop at any point. 5.Re-select "address" to add more names to your "send to" group. Without doing anything at all from this window, note the incorrect names/formats shown in the "address to" field in the address book window. They will either be just a name with no e-mail address or other non-sensical addresses. Actual Results: I deleted the wrong addresses, returned to the compose window, then selected the "address" button, only to find the same wrong ones I had just deleted and one different address had been added to the list once again. Expected Results: The names shown in the "address to" field should reflect the name as it is listed in the field called "Display" in the address book itself. Default theme used. Just downloaded this version today, no custom changes have been made to any setups. The setup being used is your default "out of the box" scenario.
this is either an address book or mail composition problem, not mail database.
WFM Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050604 If still a problem please reopen with newer version and provide new explaination.