User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031015 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031015 Hello, i just found out that Mozilla 1.5 fails to show this website http://blackboard.strose.edu/ This happens from the second time i go there (the first time you open it it works perfectly)... it is fixed only clearing the cache. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. type in the URL this http://blackboard.strose.edu/ and press ENTER 2. wait until it loads the website and shows it to you 3. type the URL again and press again ENTER Actual Results: White page and "Done" Expected Results: To see the website as the first time you type it This is fixed only by clearing the cache
The server responds to our first GET request with a 200 OK with no data and then with another 200 OK w/data. Our second GET request the server sends a 200 OK with no data then 304 Not Modified. I bet this is TE. LInux 2003122007
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.