User-Agent: Build Identifier: 0.8.0+ This is the only bug that requires me to load IE and I hope this is resolved quickly. Firebird selectively just fails to load frames, this is bad because I'm developing a commercial application which uses frames (php, all frames in same file)... and theres 3-4 frames at times, firebird will just leave some of them white, requiring 2-5 refreshes before all frames load together..... Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. view site with 3-5 frames 2. click around pages 3. Actual Results: frames randomly/selectively fail to load Expected Results: loaded all frames without fail this bug has occured in every version I've had, and I upgrade to the nightly builds often.
Can you supply an URL or a testcase?
Ok... I have a PRIVATE testcase which I will give to jbird via email.... This public testcase I just made.... works perfectly, sigh. http://www.treedesign.com/frame_test click around, but yesterdays trunk isn't failing....
Confirming on Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7a) Gecko/20040129 Firebird/0.8.0+ and Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7a) Gecko/20040118. Moving to Browser - General. Unfortunately, saving the page to my computer doesn't show the problem. Fosco, is there any way you can provide a testing login/password that you wouldn't mind posting publicly? It would help anyone who came across this bug in the future.
Ok, I've duplicated the project and secured part of it, the test case is: http://www.treedesign.com/frames/mg.php?login=1 login as: fosco / fosco the immediately resulting page is good enough. Use your refresh button, the 4 frames should randomly fail. any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks! Fosco Marotto
No, I said I reproduced this in the suite. Back to Browser General.
I'm seeing what appears to be this bug in a current nightly. It's a simple frameset with 4 frames all in separate php files. Sometimes some of the frames don't load. I'm running it on localhost if that makes any difference. I don't have anything I can use as a testcase unfortunately.
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but has been without a comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project. This means that it was logged against the old Mozilla suite and we cannot determine that it's still valid for the current SeaMonkey suite. Because of this, we are setting it to an UNCONFIRMED state. If you can confirm that this report still applies to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it back to the NEW state along with a comment on how you reproduced it on what Build ID, or if it's an enhancement request, why it's still worth implementing and in what way. If you can confirm that the report doesn't apply to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it to the appropriate RESOLVED state (WORKSFORME, INVALID, WONTFIX, or similar). If no action happens within the next few months, we move this bug report to an EXPIRED state. Query tag for this change: mass-UNCONFIRM-20090614