I tried to generate a query today. I received a 'zero boogs' response, however, the report summary returned 5 bugs. Upon inspection I noticed that the version text in the version table is defined as tinytext and as varchar(16) in the bugs table. Since the value in the version table was greater than 16, the query failed because only 16 chars of the version were stored. I fixed it by changing the version to varchar(50) in the bugs table. This is probably not the right answer. The right answer is going to be creating a 'versionid' and assigning the id to the individual bugs.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 19 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 9352 ***
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
moving to Bugzilla product reassign to default owner/qa for INVALID/WONTFIX/WORKSFORME/DUPLICATE
Assignee: terry → justdave
Component: Bugzilla → Bugzilla-General
Product: Webtools → Bugzilla
QA Contact: matty
Version: other → unspecified
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.