User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040421 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040421 Hi I am using IMAP with Sun ONE Messaging Server, and I have defined "Show only subscribe fields" in the mail server. In 1.6 it works fine, in 1.7 it is broken. When I open Mail, all the subfolders disappear, only the first level of folders remain visible. If I go to File-Subscribe , and "unscribe" then "subscribe" just one sub-folder, then all subfolders show up again ( I have lots of them). It seems 1.7rc1 is not handling correctly subscription of sub-folders Paulo Vilela Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.in an IMAP account create several levels ob subfolders 2.Configure mail server to "Show only subscribe fields" 3.Close Mozilla 4. Reopen Mozilla Actual Results: Only the first level of mail folder show up in the tree. But they continue to show up in the File_subscribe list Expected Results: All levels of subfolders should show up
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.