User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040626 Firefox/0.9.1 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040626 Firefox/0.9.1 keyword.URL and keyword.enable seem to be set correctly (original settings - I tested the url value of keyword.URL - works fine) but when I type in words (i.e. mozilla, slashdot, ...) the page can't be found. I tried to deactivate browser.fixup.alternate.enabled and to use the newest trunk -> same effect. With Firewox 0.8 this worked fine without any modifications, so it seems to be broken. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. enter a word like mozilla, slashdot or kernel into the address field 2. press enter Actual Results: display -> url not found Expected Results: do a lucky search (default with google) and open the first result of the search
Component: Find Toolbar / FastFind → General
QA Contact: firefox.general
Version: unspecified → Trunk
WFM Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040714 Firefox/0.9.1+
Component: General → Preferences
QA Contact: firefox.general → mconnor
After reinstalling and deleting all files it works again.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 15 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
sorry for bugspam, long-overdue mass reassign of ancient QA contact bugs, filter on "beltznerLovesGoats" to get rid of this mass change
QA Contact: mconnor → preferences
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.