In today's build, values saved in my localstore.rdf are not being used. For example, my window position and size aren't being use nor are my folder open and threaded states. I'm assigning to you David only becase I don't know who else to start with.
it appears to be saved correctly. and it's remembered if you open a second window. could be failure to parse the RDF/XML file or something...
I can confirm that the initial size are being ignored---if I edit localstore.rdf and change the size before I start the browser, the size is ignored. However, the size isn't being saved correctly for me. If I resize the window, then quit, localstore.rdf doesn't reflect the larger screen size.
I put in a bad fix for 24499, which caused InMemoryDataSource::Sweep() to be called twice, clobbering everything in it :-/. Attaching fix...
this will also fix 25166.
great. I tried it out and it fixed it for me.
this also affected overlay rdf in commercial build, IM not showing up in usual places. The patch fixes these blockers.
fix checked in.
whoops, old bug, marking verified