User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040814 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040814 I have just upgraded from Mozilla 1.6 to 1.7.2, both on Linux Red Hat 8. Since upgrading, when I forward a message inline (by any method: either using the Forward button or either inline forward option off the menu), the Date Header is missing from the forwarded message. (The From, Subject, and To are present.) This may be related to http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=181527#c25 which I posted relating to the TO header now missing when printing. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Forward message inline using either Forward button or either inline forward menu option. Actual Results: The compose window appears with the message to be forwarded, however, the DATE HEADER is missing from the headers that appear in the in-line forwarded message. (To, From, and Subject are present) Expected Results: The headers should have included the date header. I checked prefs.js for something that might control this, but was unable to spot anything likely.
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.