User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; APCMAG) Build Identifier: Firefox/0.9.3 I open Firefox and visit a site, follow through a few links until I find what I'm looking for. I use another application for a few seconds or minutes and return to Firefox and click on another link and the error comes up. If I close Firefox and re-open it works, or if I visit a different website it works. Reproducible: Sometimes Steps to Reproduce: 1.Open a website. 2.Leave the page open for a while. 3.Click on a link to another page. Actual Results: "connection refused" error appears Expected Results: Should have opened the new page.
I am having this same issue after upgrading to the latest version...hope someone can help. After installing FireFox 1.1 (latest version) I can't connect to the Internet or any web sites, it only says "Connection Refused" I am using the default settings and have changed nothing from the last version, please help I FREAKING HATE IE but am forced to use it again now. Thanks
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.