When running the table regression tests, Viewer asserts and after continuing, it hangs. To run the regression tests on Windows, map your s drive to the directory above mozilla, go to layout\html\tests\table\core and run "rtest baseline". It also fails in any of sibling directories of core (e.g. bugs, viewer_tests, marvin, dom, other).
Travis, is this our bug?
OK, I have put all the infrastructure in place to enable viewer to be a embedding client. It properly sets itself up as a docshellTree Owner and will eventually set itself up with the same object as a webBrowser owner. Much of the implementation in this new object is actually stubbed out with assertions because much of it is not called yet. As I start calling them I'll hook things up. If I have missed anything on this pass (I tried going to many sites and loading most the tests) then let me know of the assertion that is firing in nsWebBrowserChrome and I'll hook it up.
Putting on PDT+ list in case this reopens. This is dogfood to developers. Karnaze, can you mark verified now if all is well :-) Thanks!
This is fixed now.