User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913 Firefox/0.10 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913 Firefox/0.10 when I open a pdf document on abuve URL in firefox, and press the button "save copy" on the embeded acrobat reader tool bar, a file name like "D__Documents and Settings_xxxxxxxxxxx_Application Data_Mozilla_Firefox_Profiles_default.pdf" appears in the file save dialog, where xxxxxxxxxxxx is the current user name of windows. however, not all pdf documents has that error, actually I only met it on above URL. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.go to the URL above 2.press "save copy" button on the acrobat toolbar (with a disk icon) 3.the file save dialog appeared Actual Results: a file name like "D__Documents and Settings_xxxxxxxxxxx_Application Data_Mozilla_Firefox_Profiles_default.pdf" appears in the file save dialog, where xxxxxxxxxxxx is the current user name of windows. Expected Results: default file name sould be "oodmetrc.pdf" in the dialog
WFM, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1. Could it have just been a temporary glitch, only partly downloaded or something like that? Do you still get the same result from that particular file?
(In reply to comment #1) > WFM, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 > Firefox/0.10.1. > Could it have just been a temporary glitch, only partly downloaded or something > like that? Do you still get the same result from that particular file? no, I still got that kind of problem, I have clear the cache and history and so on, and now the default filename changes to "D__Documents and Settings_xxxxxxxxxxxxx_Application Data_Mozilla_Firefox_Profiles_x0s3qrzc" rather than "default" in the last word.
I have found this bug also at http://www.mamboserver.com/media/MamboInstallation.pdf When "Save as Copy" is clicked the default filename is given as "C__Documents and Settings_student_Application Data_Mozilla_Firefox_Profiles_ksid2525.pdf" It should instead be "MamboInstallation.pdf"
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.