User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1 Upon installing this latest version of Thunderbird (1.0 Preview Release), I had Mozilla 1.6 installed. I had an IMAP account with "secure connection" (SSL) set in with Mozilla. Upon installing Thunderbird, the import "wizard" came up and I chose to import my mail accounts from Mozilla. After starting Thunderbird, it was taking too long to check e-mail and I went to check the settings. Here is where I seen the problem. The import process got the port number correct (993 for SSL), but the actual option "Use secure connection (SSL)" was NOT checked. After checking it, I was able to connect to my IMAP account. Reproducible: Didn't try Steps to Reproduce: 1. 2. 3.
Very similar to bug 262641 (OE import)
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.