User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1
Firefox should give you the ability, as in most other programs, to:
1. Choose custom print ranges (ex. Page(s): "5,6,8-10").
2. Choose to print only even/odd pages.
3. "Print selection" on the right-click context menu.
4. Show a print preview of your specific selection or page range, not
necessarily the whole webpage.
5. Manual duplex (double-sided) printing, as in MS Office XP and later.
Reproducible: Didn't try
Steps to Reproduce:
Is this the only bug that addresses the inability of Mozilla to print odd/even
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 35228 ***
This is not a duplicate of 35228 as that officially only addresses request 2 (print only odd/even pages). There is a comment lower down in 35228 suggesting it should be extended to include custom print ranges as here described but the title does not reflect that. If anything, perhaps 35228 is a part duplicate of this bug.
Please either reopen this bug (and mark 35228 as a dup of it?)or change the title of 35228 to include
request 1 (Choose custom print ranges (ex. Page(s): "5,6,8-10").
Note that the Windows native print dialogue, used in default by Firefox does include the option to print selected pages but that is never shown by Firefox.