User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0 Normal links seem to support scandinavian letters (äöå), but when it comes to anchor links (with the #äöäö), they're not working. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Go to the given URL 2. Click the link "henkilökohtaisesti" or "ota yhteyttä" Actual Results: Nothing. Expected Results: Move to the selected spot in the page.
The page has changed the anchors to ASCII. Could you please provide a new URL or testcase which shows the behavior? I can not reproduce it with Mozilla 1.8b builds nor FF 1.0 and anchors with äüö (German umlauts) (but tested only file:/// URLs).
Version: unspecified → 1.0 Branch
I've found out that it's just not in links, it's on full pages too, but related to links, if i click a link on my mail, and i come to a swedish page Firefox puts in squares instead of å ä ö, pretty annoying.
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.