Using the Firefox explorer to view online TV series show has not been successful. For example, the pull-down menu has 1 - 10 chapters, when open with Firefox to watch TV, it shows only the default program. Even when user tries to select from the pull-down menu, it will not work. this is the site I tried, (in Chinese) http://app.hkatv.com/webtv/control.php?channel=news I speculate if this is a side-effect of the security. Because if Firefox will disable flash and other multimedia it might also has blocked the functionality of online programme like those I was talking about.
The confidential flag hides the bug from most people who could investigate. Use only for bugs which could be abused to harm people. Site looks the same to me in IE and Firefox, but I don't read Chinese so maybe I'm missing something. It did try to run an ActiveX in IE, though, so it could just be an evangelism bug to get them to write to web standards.
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.