* Observed with 2/16/2000 Win32 build ** This was not observed on 2/15/2000 Win32 build and so looks like a 1-day old regression. I forwarded/inline the 2nd msg (JPN) in the International Smoketest file. What I received was just the vCard part and did not include the main body. I did see the main body in the Composition window, however.
This could be a problem which is introduced by my change for 23540. To isolate the problem, please try either setting a send default charset to "ISO-2022-JP" or manually set the charset of the mail to "ISO-2022-JP" and try again.
NO. Setting the charset via the charset menu did not make any difference. I also tried the 1st Smoketest msg which only has oen body, and that body was lost when sent forward/inline.
It seems to me that this should be fixed for Beta 1.
Keywords: beta1, regression
Yeah, this is a dup. - rhp *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 27891 ***
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 19 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Great. Marking it verified as a duplicate.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.