User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) Build Identifier: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox Upon startup of Firefox 1.0 Final Release, browser locks up attempting to connect to http://daw-systems.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php. I have not been able to connect to any other site, as the browser locks up within 3 seconds, and if I manage to click "stop" before the lockup, the program locks anyway. I have used this address as my homepage for approximately 2 months with no difficulty. It worked until approximately 12:00 PM local time (PST). I shut the system down, and upon restarting, Firefox simply quit working properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, restarted the computer 6 times, and the software still does not work. Microsoft Error Report Data: szAppName: firefox.exe szAppVer: 126.96.36.199 szModName: hungapp szModVer: 0.0.0.0 offset: 00000000 Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Restarted Windows XP SP1 2. Attempted to start Firefox 1.0 Final 3. Actual Results: Same as inital error Expected Results: The software should have connected to the webpage properly. Firefox has the following extensions installed: AdBlock StockTicker NukeAnything Wikipedia Translate Anything(?) Pertinent system data: Windows XP SP1 Intel Celeron 2.8 GHz 448 MB RAM 60 GB Hard Drive Windows XP Hotfixes: None Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed
This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug has been automatically resolved after a period of inactivity (see above comment). If anyone thinks this is incorrect, they should feel free to reopen it.