User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2) Gecko/20050326 Firefox/1.0+ (MOOX M2) Build Identifier: Thunderbird version 1.0+ (20050406) Subject, date, sneder are shown in messages list, but it is not shown in headers Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: see the testcase
does this happen on all messages, or just the testcase?
Just in testcase. It is some spam I have received today.
I'm not sure which part of the attachment, which contains two full messages and a fragment from another, is supposed to be relevant. The two full messages, integrated into my mail, both show the header info in the Thread Pane and in the Envelope Panel. TB 1.0+0407, Win2K.
It is just one message, I saved it with File/Save as. It might contain several messges, probably spammers trick. I've tried to reintegrate testcase file I have saved in my Inbox (using extension), but imported message doesn't look like testcase message, so it is possible that there is some problem in importing of this message... If you open testcase file with Outlook Express, the message looks the same like I see in Thunderbird, and the headers are empty. I still have message in my inbox, if I can help somehow.
it looks to me like the wrong offset into the mail store is stored in the .msf file, so that we think the beginning of the message is really partways into the body of the previous message. deleting the .msf file will probably fix this, but the question still is, why is the wrong offset stored in the db?
If it helps, here are the details of what I see in message list: Sender: Felipe Pope Subject: Software 3000 fetal Date: 8.4.2005 19:49
What actually happened was that on message receipt I got a new message that consists of several old messages instead of new message, though data in message list was OK. It happened on every message I have received in inbox, so if message was filtered to some other folder there were no problems. It seems that everything is fine after compacting inbox folder, so I'll wait for some time and if everything works fine, I'll close the bug.
It seems that this bug is happening again in my inbox. All messages that end in that folder have content of my previous messages.
The problem was that something went wrong with inbox.msf After deleting it I think that everything is OK, as old messages reappeared. I guess that this file has some data about senders (though it is mostly irrelevant, as I keep my contacts in other folder), so I wouldn't like to attach it here, but if someone is interested to see what went wrong, I can send it on e-mail.
I think that it was fixed when one other bug was fixed (so they were likely duplicates), but it is irrelevant now. Anyway, I can't reproduce bug now, and as I was the only one who reproduced it, works for me is fine resolution, I think.