The source that Firefox shows is different than what is on the server

VERIFIED INVALID

Status

()

Toolkit
View Source
VERIFIED INVALID
13 years ago
9 years ago

People

(Reporter: bugzilla_mozilla, Unassigned)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(URL)

Attachments

(1 attachment)

(Reporter)

Description

13 years ago
User-Agent:       Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414 Firefox/1.0.3
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414 Firefox/1.0.3

If you go to the website, you can compare the code that firefox gives and what
is in the attachment.  As you can tell, it is different.  I know that the code
that I am giving is wrong, so Firefox has a reason to not display it, but it
should still show the accurate code that is on the server.

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to the website
2. View source
3. Compare with actual source code

Actual Results:  
It is different

Expected Results:  
They should be the same
(Reporter)

Comment 1

13 years ago
Created attachment 183557 [details]
The actual source code
(Reporter)

Comment 2

13 years ago
By the way, this is not my site.  It is one that I found and was trying to
figure out what was wrong.  I downloaded the source using a webcloner that I had
built.  The actual website is http://www.johnsmoving.com/.
Please retest with a current trunk build, FF1.0.X is to old to report Gecko bugs 
(The Gecko in FF1.0.X is over one year old)

This is wfm on win2k3 and it would be also nice if you show us one of the
differences.
(Reporter)

Comment 4

13 years ago
I tried it on the latest firefox nightly build and it works fine.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → INVALID
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
(Assignee)

Updated

9 years ago
Product: Firefox → Toolkit
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.