The defect density for FAYT seems quite high, but no obvious
duplicates stood out before I logged this. Procedure:
1. Clear your Firefox cache.
2. Surf to the website above.
3. After the site's loaded the HTML, but before it's loaded
any significant number of images, start FAYT.
4. type 'quot'.
5. Watch the quot entity *word* disappear or never appear.
6. When the page fully loads, repeat the search to prove that
the word's on the page, visible, not hidden, and locatable.
The currently highlighted word in the page should be retained
in view even if the page scrolls as a result of layout changes.
Tested on Fx 1.0.4