There are two, and the obsolete naming makes them confusing. I wanted to make this change in bug 304408 but decided it made more sense to isolate changes outside help docs to another bug. There won't be a problem with this on trunk, but I'm hoping I can squeeze it in on branch as well.
Created attachment 193196 [details] [diff] [review] Patch Self-reviewing as a trivial bugfix, asking for approval...
Comment on attachment 193196 [details] [diff] [review] Patch After more consideration, it's clear that this is a fix that doesn't do anything except create more work for localizers, so I've only committed it to trunk; the branch will be just fine with a slightly-less-accurate name.
For the record, I got an r=mconnor over IRC, which I'd forgotten I needed because the patch changes one file that isn't help-specific. Anyway, patch checked in on trunk, so marking FIXED... Regarding the blocking1.8bx+ flags, I tried to clear them but was told I couldn't, so to whichever release manager comes around to follow up here, this is not checked into the branch and will not be checked in because after thinking about it a bit more it's not really needed there.
Comment on attachment 193196 [details] [diff] [review] Patch This needs to be checked in before I can check in bug 306431.
Comment on attachment 193196 [details] [diff] [review] Patch Steffen, any patch which touches browser/* only is automatically approved for the 1.8.1 branch.
1.8 branch: Checking in mozilla/browser/locales/en-US/chrome/help/firebird-toc.rdf; /cvsroot/mozilla/browser/locales/en-US/chrome/help/firebird-toc.rdf,v <-- firebird-toc.rdf new revision: 188.8.131.52; previous revision: 184.108.40.206 done Checking in mozilla/browser/components/preferences/sanitize.xul; /cvsroot/mozilla/browser/components/preferences/sanitize.xul,v <-- sanitize.xul new revision: 220.127.116.11; previous revision: 18.104.22.168 done