calExtOverlay.xul, eventDialog.xul and calendar-menubar.inc all have hardcoded strings which harm our localizability.
Created attachment 196471 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1
Comment on attachment 196471 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1 I found a error in that patch.
Created attachment 196525 [details] [diff] [review] patch v2
Attachment #196525 - Flags: first-review?(jminta)
Comment on attachment 196525 [details] [diff] [review] patch v2 r=jminta
Attachment #196525 - Flags: first-review?(jminta) → first-review+
Created attachment 196535 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v3 I found some more hardcoded strings.
Comment on attachment 196535 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v3 r=mvl, but please make it very clear to localizers that 0.3a1 is not a recommended release, and that they shouldn't waste too much time on it.
Attachment #196535 - Flags: second-review?(mvl) → second-review+
*** Bug 309187 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Thanks for the review, mvl. Unfortunately I found another hardcoded string, which I hadn't spotted earlier. It's in http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/calendar/resources/content/eventDialog.xul#187 When you check this in, could you please also fix this line: - <label for="privacy-menulist" value="Privacy"/> + <label for="privacy-menulist" value="&newevent.private.label;"/> newevent.private.label should also be added to calendar.dtd. I don't think that a new patch would be needed for this minor glitch.
Joey, can you please check this in for me? If you do the checkin, please take a look at comment 8 before the checkin.
Patched checked in using newevent.privacy.label, since .private. was already taken Checking in mozilla/calendar/resources/content/calExtOverlay.xul; /cvsroot/mozilla/calendar/resources/content/calExtOverlay.xul,v <-- calExtOverlay.xul new revision: 1.2; previous revision: 1.1 done Checking in mozilla/calendar/resources/content/dayView.xul; /cvsroot/mozilla/calendar/resources/content/dayView.xul,v <-- dayView.xul new revision: 1.24; previous revision: 1.23 done Checking in mozilla/calendar/resources/content/eventDialog.xul; /cvsroot/mozilla/calendar/resources/content/eventDialog.xul,v <-- eventDialog.xul new revision: 1.98; previous revision: 1.97 done Checking in mozilla/calendar/resources/locale/en-US/calendar.dtd; /cvsroot/mozilla/calendar/resources/locale/en-US/calendar.dtd,v <-- calendar.dtd new revision: 1.111; previous revision: 1.110 done Checking in mozilla/calendar/sunbird/base/content/calendar-menubar.inc; /cvsroot/mozilla/calendar/sunbird/base/content/calendar-menubar.inc,v <-- calendar-menubar.inc new revision: 1.14; previous revision: 1.13 done
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.