On my HP iPAQ hx2415, the iTask application (which is invoked from a hardware button) exhibits flaky behavior when Minimo v0.009 is running. About 80% of the time it will appear and then disappear, as if Minimo steals the focus. The other 20% of the time it will appear properly.
Component: Minimo Front-End → Device Specific
is this still a problem?
marking fixed. If you continue to see this problem, please reopen bug with steps to reproduce, your device information. Also ensure that you are using the most recent version of Minimo.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 12 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.