'blocking‑aviary2' flag should be 'blocking‑aviary2.0'

VERIFIED INVALID

Status

()

bugzilla.mozilla.org
Administration
VERIFIED INVALID
12 years ago
7 years ago

People

(Reporter: u88484, Assigned: justdave)

Tracking

Details

(Reporter)

Description

12 years ago
The 'blocking‑aviary2.0' flag is now 'blocking‑aviary2' donno if this was changed on purpose but I only noticed this after the bugzilla 2.20 upgrade.
I think this is a side-effect of the "force UTF8 on new bug entry" hack that I used to have in place being removed.  The intent was to go UTF8 site-wide instead of just on the bug entry page, but I didn't get the necessary tools working in time to pull it off.  The short-term hack will probably go back in tomorrow.
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Summary: 'blocking‑aviary2' flag should be 'blocking‑aviary2.0' → 'blocking‑aviary2' flag should be 'blocking‑aviary2.0'
Blocks: 313910
No longer blocks: 313910
Depends on: 313910
Blocks: 313910
No longer depends on: 313910
Assignee: justdave → justdave
Status: ASSIGNED → NEW
Ignore comment 1, I think I misinterpreted this bug originally because the encoding got messed up when you submitted it.

There is no anything-aviary2 flags at all, and based on other flag names (blocking-firefox2, etc) I suspect this was done on purpose by one of the admins.  I don't think this was an upgrade regression, just lucky timing.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 12 years ago
Resolution: --- → INVALID

Updated

12 years ago
Component: Bugzilla: Other b.m.o Issues → Bugzilla: Keywords & Components
QA Contact: myk → timeless

Comment 3

11 years ago
as far as we know, this was intentional.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
It was indeed intentional.
No longer blocks: 313910
Component: Bugzilla: Keywords & Components → Administration
Product: mozilla.org → bugzilla.mozilla.org
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.