421 bytes, application/x-httpd-php
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;MSIE 6.0;Windows 98) Build Identifier: Mozilla Debian Package 1.7.12-1.1 i am trying to serve XHTML with its correct mimetype. when i switched from text/html to application/xhtml+xml the browser no longer found the CSS file, though the <link> was intact inside the <head>. this stumped myself and several people in freenode #css. i made a test case and replicated it in mozilla. my only other thought is that it might represent a misconfiguration of apache, but that's just conjecture. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. load test file in browser Actual Results: i see the XML tree. Expected Results: i should see the CSS-formatted XHTML. i will attach the short test case to this bug.
Some sites I know of are using PHP for this. But none ever had a problem like described here. I also just tried this on my local machine and couldn't reproduce it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 11 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.