User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20060901 SeaMonkey/1.0.5 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20060901 SeaMonkey/1.0.5 Although i have seen many similar bugs (They mainly touched Mozilla and FF on Windows) i decided to post my own, especially after the upgrade from Seamonkey 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 & 1.0.5. Browsing through www.smog.pl and watching videos cause Seamonkey completely unresponsive and consuming 100% CPU. The only way is to kill and rerun application which of course is very annoying. I am using the latest version of flash plugin in this very moment and Seamonkey runs under WMaker. To make some tests I tried Opera which although has some peaks in CPU usage remains stable and responsive. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.Install flash plugin for Seamonkey 2. Watch videos at www.smog.pl Actual Results: Unresponsive browser, 100% CPU consumption Expected Results: Stable application with much less CPU usage
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 12 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
No explanation given as to why this was marked FIXED. No bug or patch mentioned as the fix.
Resolution: FIXED → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.