The XPI file served for extension https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3603/ (http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/suomenkielinen_oikoluku_finnish_spellchecker_linux_/suomenkielinen_oikoluku_finnish_spellchecker-0.9.3-fx+tb-linux.xpi) should be a 2mb file as the file description on the extensions page states. Downloading the file serves a file that is 118kb in size (truncated). Uploading and processing the file didn't have any problems.
I admit I didn't test the linux version of this add-on when I approved it, I only tested the (separate) Windows version. Incidentally, what happened to the Windows version...?
Yeah, sorry about the trouble. The windows version is fine. The linux version of course also uploaded fine so I didn't have any reason to suspect this. I forgot to mention in the first comment that my download is being served from 184.108.40.206.
Ohhh.. you upoaded them as two different add-ons, instead of having two versions of the same add-on with different OS compatibility. Disregard my comments then, I'm silly.
I deleted the problematic extension as I began to understand that I could serve both platform's files from the same extension page (which i did). Now then depending on the functioning of AMO this bug should be closed. I'm guessing that's the case and that this problem isn't of the reproducable type. So, I'll risk being chastised and close this bug as invalid.