I was checking Tp to see what progress was made and noticed a Tp bump up for "Linux bl-bldlnx01 Dep argo-vm test perf" on the 10th around 9pm. I was about to make a note in the bugs for checkins around that time when I noticed that the Tp graph for "Linux bl-bldlnx01 Dep fx-linux-tbox test perf" was the same as argo-vm's. Going back to the 10th I saw rhelmer's Tinderbox comment, and noticed that the upper values are in the 840ms range, as reported by "fx-linux-tbox" and the lower values are in the 740ms range, as reported by "argo-vm". Looks like the second box has/had the same Tinderbox ID as the first. I e-mailed rhelmer and he replied "I just set the GraphNameOverride in Tinderbox so fx-linux-tbox should start publishing to bl-bldlnx01.office.mozilla.org_HEAD-fx-linux-tbox now instead of polluting the existing graph." and asked me to file a bug.