Closed Bug 386345 Opened 12 years ago Closed 12 years ago

no calendar.ics is uploaded, dont see any calendar

Categories

(Calendar :: Provider: ICS/WebDAV, defect, critical)

Sunbird 0.5
x86
Windows XP
defect
Not set
critical

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED WORKSFORME

People

(Reporter: jaap.bosman, Unassigned)

Details

Attachments

(1 file)

User-Agent:       Opera/9.21 (Windows NT 5.1; U; nl)
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4pre) Gecko/20070614 Sunbird/0.5

file.ics
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x804a0107 [calIICSService.parseICS]"  nsresult: "0x804a0107 (<unknown>)"  location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Sunbird/js/calIcsParser.js :: ip_parseString :: line 60"  data: no]

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1.open sunbird
2.error messages appear
3.
Actual Results:  
did try to reinstall, tried other language version,
did look if ics files still excist. (sunbird, not updated, on Mac does the job fine)

Expected Results:  
no improvement, same error message

I do use two different [files.ics] for calendars. both do not appaer on screen. both cause error message.
Version: unspecified → Sunbird 0.5
Hi Jaap, 
could you attach the (anonymized) .ics file in question that causes the error?

From looking at the error message I'd say that the .ics files are invalid. See Bug 374267 for the same error message.
calendar file that maybe causes the bug.
I imported your ics both in lightning 0.5 and sunbird 0.5 and didn't have any errors....  I also subscribed to the ics with a remote calendar - file:// : no problem either. Did you doublecheck your remote calendar-path and could you try this with a fresh profile?
Attachment #270355 - Attachment mime type: application/octet-stream → text/plain
I did try other calendars on other servers, no problem.
Did try just to open the remopte files, no problem opening the files any more. (using a new webdisk program of the ISP)
I do not trust my ISP, I suspect ISP to have changed the procedures.


I think you could consider this not a bug any more.
thanks so much for help, Jaao
I did try other calendars on other servers, no problem.
Did try just to open the remopte files, no problem opening the files any more. (using a new webdisk program of the ISP)
I do not trust my ISP, I suspect ISP to have changed the procedures.


I think you could consider this not a bug any more.
thanks so much for help, Jaao
Resolving WORKSFORME per Comment #5. 
Jaap, feel free to reopen this bug if you have new information about this issue.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Closed: 12 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.