+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #398907 +++
This is similar to bug 398907, but now for full screen mode window.
Firefox saves wrong window restore size and window position while closing a full screen mode window.
Current logic is making restore window button useless. Which is too irritating.
This was tested on windows.
1. Exit Firefox, to close all Firefox instance.
2. Re-Start Firefox, to get a single Firefox window.
3. Re-Size window to 60% size of screen display.
4. Reposition window 10% away from top and left.
6. Exit Firefox, then Re-Start Firefox.
7. You can see Firefox remember window state,
size and position correctly.
(ie, restore state, size 60%, 10% from top/left)
6. Now press f11 to make full screen mode window.
(remember not to change position/size
when it is still in restore state)
7. Exit Firefox, then Re-Start Firefox.
8. You can see Firefox in restored window state,
You can see
* size is almost 100% of screen size, like maximized
* position almost left, top of screen size
* size 60% of screen size
* position at 10% from top/left of screen.
What to be done:-
We should use following common logic.
'normal' : /*ie, restored state*/
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre)
*** Bug 440343 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Not a shell integration bug (e.g. protocol registration, default browser check, etc.). Moving over to widget
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110522 Firefox/6.0a1
WFM - we fixed this in 4.0.