Created attachment 308468 [details]
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008030617 Firefox/3.0b5pre
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the Nightly Tester Tool
- In the Preference of the NTT, disable the Add-on Compatibility check (because
the DBGbar is a Beta 3 Extension)
- Install the DBGbar Extension
- Go into the Add-on Manager
- Make the Add-on Compatible to your Debug Build
- Close Firefox
Note: Extension only leak on installation, not during the normal use
0 TOTAL 26 224103 605212 7004 ( 1612.20 +/- 1719.70) 2075182 3374 ( 3274.57 +/- 5040.12)
-'ing. Specific case, but wanted1.9.0.x+.
This bug does not meet the new maintenance release (1.9.0.x) criteria (security, stability, regression from maintenance release).