Created attachment 309000 [details]
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008031113 Firefox/3.0b5pre ID:2008031113
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the Nightly Tester Tool
- In the Preference of the NTT, disable the Add-on Compatibility check (because
FoxieWire is a Beta 4 Extension)
- Install FoxieWire
- Go into the Add-on Manager
- Make the Add-on Compatible to your Debug Build
- Restart Firefox to use this Extension (note: you might leak here because of bug 422542)
- Play a little with the Extension, use the preferences, have some tabs open and use as example on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6566 the right click context menu
-> On the AMO Site i clicked twice "Submit this Page to FoxieWire
-> Two additional tabs will open in this case
-> Close Firefox after this tabs are loaded
nsTraceRefcntImpl::DumpStatistics: 829 entries
=> mAllocCount: 57534
=> mReallocCount: 7058
=> mFreeCount: 53762 -- LEAKED 3772 !!!
=> mShareCount: 60985
=> mAdoptCount: 4896
=> mAdoptFreeCount: 4894 -- LEAKED 2 !!!
0 TOTAL 23 959531 2906486 34287 ( 3332.09 +/- 2622.95) 6953875 28111 ( 5330.81 +/- 7569.45)
Can you get this to leak more than two nsGlobalWindows, otherwise I don't think this is a blocker.
Leaks on installation, not a blocker. Wanted 1.9.0.x.
Actually, tomcat will re-test this bug and re-nom if it's leaking more nsGlobalWindows.
This bug does not meet the new maintenance release (1.9.0.x) criteria (security, stability, regression from maintenance release).